This is the Lucky Clover block, On my monitor, the background fabric looks rather yellowish, but it is a light green. I have to admit it's a fairly easy block that works up quite quickly, but there's also a fair amount of fabric wastage. I'll see if I can work any of it into the remaining blocks. If not, maybe some crazy quilt potholders?
Anyway, I felt like I accomplished something and it turned out well. Otherwise, one of the most creative things I did this past week was give my grandson his first haircut. And I saved most of the hair so that my daughter can preserve it in her mementos.
I'm writing this on Saturday night as on Sunday I'm planning on being at an APQS roadshow. I'll let you know how that goes if I make it. Tonight I am feeling really congested, sinus headache, tickle in my throat. Sophia and Damian are supposed to go as well, but Damian's still fighting something like I've got, so don't know if Sophia will want to take him out or not. He at least was not feverish today and ate reasonably well.
And in honour of my Irish heritage:
It's your turn to show and tell about your week's creative endeavours.
Here's my button:
<a href=’http://catscrossing-laura.blogspot.ca/p/show-tell.html'> <img src=' http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w583/september59/CatrsquosCrossing_zps2b7e332e.png ' style='border:none;'> </a>
Guidelines for Show & Tell
- Link up any recent post that features your current creative project. And it can be a work in progress as well.
- Please remember to link to your actual blog post, not your main blog page, so others don't have to search.
- Somewhere in your blog post, you must link back to my blog or put the 'Show & Tell' button in your sidebar.
- Please don't just add your link and go. Check out a few of the other links and comment. The best idea is to check out the 3 or 4 links just previous to yours. That way every link will get visited. And maybe you'll pick up a few new followers along the way.
- You don't have to follow me to post your link on my blog, but that would be much appreciated.
- Have fun. This is a party after all.