Well, no, it's not quite finished, but you can definitely see those sails now. And by the time it's done, we might not need to sail away because it should be spring...
Here's what is probably the most complicated strip in the quilt:
Eight different colours in a 10 inch strip! That's about the centre of row 3. It doesn't look so complicated from a distance, as seen in the first picture. Here it is up closer:
What have you been up to? Share your link.
Guidelines for Show & Tell
- Link up any recent post that features your current creative project. And it can be a work in progress as well.
- Please remember to link to your actual blog post, not your main blog page, so others don't have to search.
- Somewhere in your blog post, you must link back to my blog or put the 'Show & Tell' button in your sidebar.
- Please don't just add your link and go. Check out a few of the other links and comment. The best idea is to check out the 3 or 4 links just previous to yours. That way every link will get visited. And maybe you'll pick up a few new followers along the way.
- You don't have to follow me to post your link on my blog, but that would be much appreciated.
- Have fun. This is a party after all.
<a href=’http://catscrossing-laura.blogspot.ca/p/show-tell.html'> <img src=' http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w583/september59/CatrsquosCrossing_zps2b7e332e.png ' style='border:none;'> </a>