One important thing I did accomplish, however, was to draw a 1-1/2 inch grid on one of my design sheets.
I should have done this right from the start because I believe it will make it ever so much easier to keep track of all the little squares and where they go in the block, like this:
I drew enough grid for two blocks, as I'm sometimes working on two at a time - even more challenging to keep track of!
So, if you ever plan on doing a pixel quilt, I highly recommend that you create a grid to work on. I predict that I am really going to need this for rows 5 & 6, the water part of the picture. No large areas of the same colour there...
Did you accomplish much this week or did you have a lazier week like me? Share your link and let us know.
Guidelines for Show & Tell
- Link up any recent post that features your current creative project. And it can be a work in progress as well.
- Please remember to link to your actual blog post, not your main blog page, so others don't have to search.
- Somewhere in your blog post, you must link back to my blog or put the 'Show & Tell' button in your sidebar.
- Please don't just add your link and go. Check out a few of the other links and comment. The best idea is to check out the 3 or 4 links just previous to yours. That way every link will get visited. And maybe you'll pick up a few new followers along the way.
- You don't have to follow me to post your link on my blog, but that would be much appreciated.
- Have fun. This is a party after all.
<a href=’http://catscrossing-laura.blogspot.ca/p/show-tell.html'> <img src=' http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w583/september59/CatrsquosCrossing_zps2b7e332e.png ' style='border:none;'> </a>